Seattle University Campus Card eAccounts allow anyone with a card-holder's last name and SU ID# to deposit funds into their card accounts. Read on for instructions.
Click Make a Guest Deposit.
3. Enter the card-holder's last name and SU ID#, and click Contribute.
4. Enter a deposit amount to your One Card account and click Next. Remember, One Card deposits are for laundry, vending, printing, and bookstore purchases.
5. Enter your payment information, check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click Submit.
6. Review the information you've entered and click the button to Finalize Deposit in the lower right corner:
7. Print this page for your records, or enter up to three email addresses where you would like to send the receipt and choose Send Receipt:
The deposit is complete. The card-holder may now use their One Card funds for printing, or to purchase anything at the Redhawk Resource Hub or the University Bookstore.